We see the future yet
take care of the present
At ChemLogis we are aware that the growth of the business also depends on the care we take of our employees, our products and our environment. That is why we develop and enforce continuous improvement and innovation policies to meet the requirements of safety, health and environmental care and, of course, the current regulations.
● We comply with regulations
● We work on the continuous betterment of our processes and people
● Our facilities are verified per international standards
Since February 2013, ChemLogis operates under Quality Management Process ISO 9001, which is regularly updated. We work with certified manufacturers and suppliers so we can better control our operations and deliver confidence to our clients. In the future, we hope to expand our certifications to ISO 14000 and ISO 22000.
To be able to trace and manage our supplies and end products, we assign specific batch numbers to all transformed or re-packaged products and we keep lab samples for analysis.
At ChemLogis we identify each supply so we can detect the purity and integrity of all our materials.
This control is carried by means of pre-shipment samples against the respective batches. All our testing is done with certified methodology and calibrated equipment.
Commitment, responsibility and innovation:
key concepts in every step of our work
ChemLogis' conviction to operate with respect for the well-being of our team and the environment has led us to continually improve the handling and distribution of high-risk chemicals. We endorse, adopt and incorporate into our policy the guiding principles of the Commitment for Progress of our industry at a global level.
● Accident prevention
● Safe transport of products
● Convergence of our values with regulations and internal procedures
● Distribution of information about our products
● Safety in the storage and handling of our products
● Compliance with legal regulations
● Ongoing training of our collaborators
● Definition of emergency procedures
● Clear and effective communication with stakeholders outside our company
To be well, first you must be safe.
At ChemLogis we persevere at eliminating accidents so that our collaborators can work in the best and safest conditions. That’s why:
We train them towards proper handling of equipment
We provide and enforce the use of safety equipment
We provide instructions for emergency procedures
We know how to handle emergencies
We provide a secure working environment
ChemLogis is committed to reaching sustainable growth through actions that generate a positive impact on the environment, that’s why we:
We also encourage our business associates, suppliers and collaborators to make this environmental commitment
● Assess all the materials that we use in our production process
● Optimize our resources
● Avoid waste
● Mitigate pollution
● Preserve energy and other resources
● Develop environmentaly-friendly products